Friday, April 18, 2008

Tired...

I had been went to study for 1 week ago, its was so interesting... but tired!! stand the whole day, learn cut cut cut....


The 1st day i wake up so early, worried will be late.. coz haven estimate the time how long it will take to arrive... Papa and mum was called me, they worried i be late too.. so touch!! :) Of coz ah Ngii alwauys by my side.. haha!! he sent me a draw to supported me....


Hahah.... noob drawing!



I having a big problem from the 1st day, they're using english lauguage communicate.... Shit!! My mind was stuck at the moment!! They speak so fast!! i not even can catch what they said...... And there's a lot of word i'm not understand!!! PROFILE!! DIAGONAL BACK !! DIAGONAL FORWARD!! NATURAL INVENTION!! TRANSIENT CUT..........BLA BLA BLA!!! i really headache.......... Only me and a women who from thailand having the same courses, i stil have to speak english to communicate with her.. but i can speak well in front her, becoz her english also lan like me.. hahahaha!!!!!
My teachnician so handsome o... look like my fren Jeremy, i wan to laugh when he talk to me coz i feel like Jeremy were teaching me!! haha... fun fun!! I learn a lot of things from the 1st day, there're strict and very Pro, i love it so much.....





Tuesday, 1st time having breakfast alone.... before that i was so worry to eat alone. but after that i don think its so hard, and pity as i think, i was enjoy it... Today i cut live model, i was so nervous becoz i have to speak with the model, i cant even came out a word!! really shitt.... The technician was so patient even i cut so slow.. and the end the model was very satisfy with the hair style i cut.,. i feel so satisfy and so happy.. :)





Wednesday.. haii.. i was late and didnt take breakfast than went to class liao... coz if late will deduct our attendance marks.. Huhh!!! today i so pek check with the technician( another 1) he keep asking me question and i keep answer wrong than he use the comb to hit my hand!! so pai se u know.. many classmate were there too.. but i still keep laugh!! my classmate told me just be patient, the technician is gOod and full of knowledge just his mouth a bit bad! k..lorrr...... i tahan nia lo... But he really full of experience, the way he teach i can understand very fast... My thailand classmate black face to the technician the whole day.. she also get hit by comb alot!! hahaha....




thursday.. i learn point cut, cut cut cut.... than cut my finger!! hahaha... my technicia bey tahan and say me : how come point cut also can cut ur finger, u really lihai la.....!!! K...lorr!! cut finger nia ma... last time i cut my finger everyday... ehehhehe!!! i feel proud when i cut my finger!! siao ca bo...........





Friday..... today i cut 3 live model, walauuu.............. i can feel very very tired! never tired like this b4.......... my leg pain til i want to cry... i don know how to get back home, i really tired... tired til i cry in the bus!! i can feel i have no energy anymore............ i wan to sleep but cant fall asleep coz too tired!! the whole day keep concentrade on the cutting, chuan man..!!!

Eventhough feel tired everyday, but i know that i have to be serious on the courses... coz they really teach u alot of different things... In a words ~ LEARN TO BE A PRO STYLIST~~ Never regret to choose TONY&GUY. Gambateh Gambateh!!!

No comments: