Friday, April 11, 2008

Sad days!!

Yu hoo!!! Welcome to my first blog...

Its been long time i wan to have a blog, becoz of my poor english so give up few times to wirte.. So now hope u guys don laugh at my broken english ya....



I'm at Singapore now, Having my hair course at Tony&Guy. My course will be start on coming monday. I came to Singapore 1 week ago, everyday hangging around with Baybee, felix and Amy.. But today, suk ching went back to miri liao.. and Baybee Jong who accompany everyday also went back to kl ......... so i'm alone now! After send baybee to bus stop, i went to dinner with felix.. after dinner we wanna Go play pool but full house! so we back home lo.... Today 1st time i went back home alone, i don know whether i'm went into the right bus or not, i feel so worried and plus my inferiority complex! i hate this kind of feeling so much! In the journey i keep looking around, every bus stop look so familiar i keep recognize which bus stop i have to go, at the end.... thanks god i was arrived.. but i have to walk few minute to home, i called Fiona.. and she keep comfort me.


I feel so so sad when i'm arrive home.. and i was crying! I feel so so lonely.. First time i had this kind of shit feeling.. I online and Ah ngii was sign in, and i cry in front Ngii ( WEBCAM) i don wan to cry alone, its really saD enough... Ah Ngii keep comfort me and draw many cute pic to made me laugh!! Thanks you so much.. Ngii.... at the moment, papa was called me suddenly, i act like i'm fine here.. i don wan to made them worry so i keep control not to cry when talked to him... i really wan to cry out when talk with papa, i wan tell him i'm lonely here, but i din.. Papa told me tomorrow they wan to gO Chau mu, i feel sad again, coz this is the fisrt time i din went to pray my grandfather, i feel guilty... i miss grandfater so much!!!

Fiona was calling too... we cry together in the phone!! She also face a relationship problem than i comfort her back..( hahaha.. i was sad but i comfort ppl balik!!) Fion also called me, she keep asking me not to cry, i have to enjoy the life here.... i feel touch with what they did to me.. I love and miss you all so much.... :)

Someone called me up too.. i share a lot of my things with this person! This person care me so much, but i not sure what my mind was thinking!! no point to keep contact with this person..........But........

One of the reason i came to Singapore is wan to be independence! I don wan always be protected by my parent! I wan try to do all the things that i never do..... I know now i feel so hard for me to used to it, but i know 1 day its well become my sweet memories :) CHEER UP PEI LING !!!

No comments: