Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy Sunday :) 13 April 2008

Today is a wonderful sunday :) i wake up on 12pm... than went out to eat with my housemate... we went to eat at Tiong Bharu Food court after that we went to a shop drink coffee ( OLD TOWN COFFEE ) .. the SI MAT NAI CHA very nice o.. sure bring u guy go tatse it.. wait u guy come ya... after that i meet up someone... WHO?????

Jeng Jeng Jeng!!!! Chau ah Gua le! u guys have wacth his latest movie?? Funny la... u know he say my fren! REN CHANG DE BEN LIAN DIAN HUA DOU BU HUI YONG. coz my fren didnt know how to fuction my phone.. hahaha!! paloi ba! Chau ah Gua reallu so humor la.....


SHe is Terry!! My housemate... Nice Girl o..... see hat chau ah gua behind us ke po!! hahaha.....


Nice girl married liao.. hahaa!! This is Henry, her husband... They Treat me very gOOd, i feel wan to stay with them longer, but cannot lo.. coz no room for me :( Sien


Hello!! I'm Mr ke po Raymond... He is one of my houstemate too.. still available in the moment. But marry soon...


Went back home sign in msn again!! haha start speaker with Chau Piet Piet(hanl ling) the whole day, from 4pm til 10pm!! Kick le!! SE ME YI SI DOU BU DONG! both of us eat and drink in front the webcam and bully ppl (Casper) kekeke.......


Paloi the whole day!!! Chau piet piet, thanks you for accompany the whole afternoon, love you ... muaksssssss!!!

He is Casper!! He look more handsome with cap!! He sam bat, so sam bat!! u guy can look for me if intesting of him! BApa ayam lai de... hahah...FUN!!
Haii... Tomorrow class started liao.. So jin zhang le! HAve to gO by bus and train.. 1st time alone , don know can used to it or not. sorry worry gO by wrong bus, later late! how? haii.... better sleep early.. Ohh yah!! Jen almost cried when chat with me, she miss me so much... hahaha!!!! Love you Jenn, come over to meet me lo....
Go, ZZzzzz.. liao!!




























































































































1 comment:

FionLiu said...

I miss you too CHAO NO NOK..miss u miss u miss u misss u misss u CHIN Chin..n i wanna meet tht chao ah gua!!u ang pai yi xia la...hahah..eh,u know.. i did my works until 4.30am this morning eh after tok to u..then very happy n go to sleep..n early in de morning my fren called me n asked how's my progress n i said done liao(proud)..n thy ask me how many words u wrote..i said 1300 lei n thy told me not enough lo..OMG.. then i juz realize tht de assignment require for 3000words..i sat sat jiang only 1300.. magu..almost cry tht time..hahaha...