Saturday, April 12, 2008

A boring day!!

I wake up around 12 something, rain so heavy... My mind was thinking how ya if the first day i go to school also rain so heavy?? Escape the first class??? no good le.... Take taxi lo??? Hahaha... think alot.....


I stick infront my laptop the whole day... Fiona nudge me every morning.. than i start chatting and webcam with her.. she look so busy today and show me she is busy working and me do nothing!! Connie saw me in webcam, i miss her so much.... keep asking her come to Singapore visit me ba.... she said wait her save money 1st, walau.... everyone say that to me. Ok lorrr...... i jst wait... Ppl always say, GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT!!


My breakfast emm..... no, is my lunch, Roti plus milo. Few day i take those food as my breakfast and lunch... hahha.. last few days keep eat mee maggie til vomit. Jiak lat le!!!Paloi ba.. coz lazy went out! Than mY housemate looking for me to go lunch with them, i eat again but, but cant finish coz not delicious...... hahahaha......Last time i will think drink milo and eat roti was very pity, but i don think so.. i enjoy it!! A lot of ppl nothings to eat la.. so i'm so lucky liao....
Hahha... after lunch with them i came back home and stick in front the laptop again..... So so sien!!! No ppl to chat... everyone busy........

Suddenly i remember that today is Chang Lieh and Alice wedding!! Opsss..... so mortifying that i cant attend :( i called up Jennifer, i ask her to help me Pau Ang Pau.. at the moment Masaki was there too... :( if now i'm at miri, sure with them together..... haii... really miss you all so much la.... I called up Chai Chang Hao too... huh!! they was so so so happy to hear my voice, Exspecially his wife Shirley always say miss me miss me.. Marry me la don marry Ah Hao.. hahaha!! They 2 plan to marry soon, than when is my turn le??? Hohohohoh........


So sien!!!! Play Game, wacth movie , listen to song... whole day just Stick in the room!! Cho ha mik tu bey chai...... SE ME YI SI DOU BU DONG!... Finally Noob sign in, and we chat by speaker few hours... he talk so much to me, like Jesus!! hahahaha..... Know who is tht Noob?? Of coz ah ngii la.. hahhaha.... He really noob ba... nowadays like to drawing drawing.....
Again sien!!!! whole day sit on the floor, no chaiR no table.. how le?? bo pien lo...... waiting felix finish work than Go Take my dinner... while waiting the times, i sapu lantai and mop lantai, cuci baju... sure u guys not believe i do those things la.... hahha.. i really enjoy it!!

I'm alone walking down to the bus stop and Going to meet felix At Tiong Bharu plaza... Emm... i can go by bus 123 but i so paloi i keep wait bus 195 coz i biasa naik this number bus with baby.... paloi or not? ahahhaa... Huhh! i eat alot le... eat roti pratA and kueh tiew goreng but i din finish eat la.. coz i wan diet..hahahhahaha..... we chat til 2am, chat chat chat.... apa pun chat!! haha.. than came back by taxi.. tonight feel better than yesterday when walked back home... ok la... alone also SOng le... hahah...

I miss Him so much today??? He still inside and never walk away from my heart??? I wonder?? But i really miss him alot... How are you now??? Pain or not??? Vomit?? Got a lot of things i like wan to share with u, but i know everything from me for u is just a nonsense.. so i never try to look for you again... coz i scare to hurt by u again!! ur coldness always hurting me.... Anyway, i really hope u can get well soon. Pray for u always :)


Haiii.. now is 4am liao.. i still not feel sleepy! chammm... evryday sleep so late, my panda eye came out liao lo....Worry when start my courses i cant wake up early!! si la anei!!!!!!...... k la... now Go ZZzzzz liao.....
JENNIFER, MASAKI, PATRICIA, CHAI CHANG HAO, SHIERLY, ALVIN, LEONG MING YIH... HAPPY LA U GUYS TONIGHT.. JEALOUS ME NIA...

No comments: