Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Life

Huhh... Its been few month ago i din upload my blog. I was remember why i didn't upload for so .. Is becoz SOmeone had complained on me that i added his pic on my blog, at the time i was "STUCK!!" am i wrong to that?? Why is a blog for actually?? I din reply to that person at all but deleted all the pic... Cehhh!!! don talk about it anymore....

Anyway, now i was started to Work at SIngapore 2 weeks ago since i end my courses which is 1 month ago.. MY salon "EXPECT STUDIO" is on Orchard road.. (hey fren, there's a lot of shopping mall around my working place, kekekekek......) Sure u guys will "Ki SIa" when come here! everyday i pass by the shop my heart sure Itchy one lo.. but i keep control myself not to walk inside, if not HAbis laa...~~~ Even my colleague they also not let me go inside they know i will lose control ... hahhahaha!! Well i quite happy and enjoy working over here, all the colleague treat me very good IN THE MOMENT, just begin la..:) my senior they gave me alot of chance so i will learn hard and work hard here:) ANd learn to SAVE MONEY!! k...lo!! kkekke...

I realise that Life is hard, spend money is easy but earn is hard! Every people over here is just thinking of how to earn money.. and nowadays i keep thinking HOw to be rich for make my life more enjoy and easier... I walk to bus station and to MRT everyday, sometime after work i choose to walk back... hard for u guys to believe right!! even i always complain i was very tired, but actually i enjoying the life too.. when alone i think a lot of things. Now i always think how can i earn more and more money when i was young??? AT THE MOMENT I HAVEN GOT ANsWER LO!!! hehehe... but what i wan to say is, DON WASTE YOUR TIME WHEN U YOUNG, THE MORE YOU LEARN, THE MORE YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU DON KNOW. i hope u guys will understand what am i trying to say..

I miss you guys a lot, ofcoz i miss my parent too. I don know when can i back to Miri. I think should be next year lo :(... Hope u guy wont forget me ya.. :)

1 comment:

RH said...

Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay if I contact you through email? Please email me back.

Thanks!

Harry
harry.roger10 gmail.com