Wednesday, May 7, 2008

why I so moody?

Don know how came this few days i was so Moody.... Feel so sad in this few days!! ( Becoz period Soon!!!) But in my mind only keep thinking of him and my life at here...

From his blog, i know that he no more cancer cells and his blood is become normal... Is great to here that :) i miss him a lot...... i just read his blog just now, he done a video clip with alot of photo... how i wish he will add mine pic with him... but he din!! i feel so up set.... i always expect much from him but at the end just made myself unhappy... How i wish i can sharing with him my life here... Haizzzz!!! sien............... Am i really so stupid coz keep thinking of hm?? Patrick teach me how to forget about him, he ask me gO look for new Guy!!! K...lorr, Pat!!! U though buy vegetable hio??? As long as he's healthy and Happy......


Next month Going to move to another place, its more far from my school.... its take 20++minit to Mrt station, after that take 24minit to My school.... Omg!!! My mind now start thinking what time i have to wake up next time!!!!! 7am??? huh!!!!! I was so headache with it!!


WHy i wan to be so xin ku at here??? but like this mean xin ku ma?? i think a lot of ppl is more xin ku and pity than me, i'm very xin fu already becoz my parent support me alot here!! ofcoz u guys also la .... i really have to challenges myself, even now i really feel hate to face it. if really cannot stand than gO back miri lo.. Hahhaha!!! So Bo iong hor me!!! u guys come and try la..... next time don say i'm QIan Jin Siao Jie, ok!!!!!!

tired!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i m so tired too.. sien.. tired and bored.. everyday work & home nia.. don think will be going to singapore soon liao, broke after came back from Bangkok ;oP

HE doesn't deserve someone like u, it's good to see u can finally move on.. I'm happy for u!

U take good care of yourself there ya.. I miss u my dear *muakkss*